Para phenylenediamine Manufacturer
We are the most well-known and immeasurably trusted manufacturers of high quality Para phenylenediamine supplier of India. Our company is chiefly involved in manufacturing the best grade dye raw materials as well as intermediated incorporating Para phenylenediamine sulphate, Para amino phenol as well as 4-Nitro meta phenylene diamine (4NMPD).
Our products are produced under the observation of specialists in acquiescence to the industrial quality norms with supreme grade basic materials in addition to the most modern processing procedures. We have incredibly vast and latest technology based labs and manufacturing unit for producing quality products. We put a huge emphasis in offering the best quality products to our clients as a result ascertain that the basic material we procure are quality tested at our labs. We care for quality at every step of the production course of our products. No wonder we deliver them pure quality products that are precise in their composition.
Consequently our products are demanded by our customers for their quality, pureness as well as consistent quality. Subsequently, we have procured an excellent market share both in the domestic market as well as international market.
Costumers found para phenylenediamine in many forms of permanent hair dyes known as oxidative dyes. As a known skin sensitizer, it leads to allergic reactions.Para phenylenediamine, as well as the products of its reaction with hydrogen, can alter the genetic material of cells.
FOUND IN: Hair Dyes
What Is Para Phenylenediamine: It is part of a class of the chemicals known as aromatic amines, which are found in the plastic and chemical industries as byproducts of manufacturing in addition to hair dyes, it is also used in the manufacturing of rubber and certain polymers, like Kevlar. It also acts as developing agent in photography and found in hair dyes.
HEALTH CONCERNS: Skin sensitization, cancer, mutagenicity, organ system.
- Skin sensitization: Para phenylenediamine is a strong potential skin sensitizer.
- Cancer: Aromatic amine comical found in hair dyes, p-phenylenediamine, have long been suspected of being carcinogenic.
- Organ system toxicity: Para phenylenediamine is highly toxic. Often referred to as hair dye poisoning, p-phenylenediamine can cause respiratory distress and renal failure. It causes swelling in the upper respiratory tract and larynx which causes respiratory distress.
- Use of Para Phenylenediamine: The use of Para Phenylenediamine as a hair dye is popular because it is a permanent dye that gives a natural look. Hair can also be shampooed without becoming decoloured and perming to achieve waves or curls can be done without difficulty. PPD hair dyes usually come packaged as 2 bottle, one containing the PPD dye preparation and the other containing the developer or oxidizer. Para Phenylenediamine is a colourless substance that requires oxygen for it to become coloured.
- A exchange form of PPD sold under the name CD-4 is also used as developing agent in the C-41 color photographic film development process, reacting with the silver grains in the film and creating the colored dyes that form the image. It is also used as a henna surrogate for temporary tattoos. Its usage can lead to severe contact dermatitis and also used as a histological stain for lipids such as myelin.
|PRODUCT NAME||PARA PHENYLENEDIAMINE (PPD)|
4 PHENYLENEDIAMINE;AMINOGEN II;
|PHYSICAL APPEARANCE||WHITE CRYSTAL OR POWDER|
|SOLUBILITY||SOLUBLE IN WATER AND SOLVENT.|
|USAGE||IT IS MAINLY USED IN PREPARATION OF HAIR DYE INTERMEDIATES & AS A CONTACT ALLERGEN FOR TREATMENT OF INFLAMMATORY DISEASES.|
|PACKING AVAILABLE IN||25 KGS OR 40 KGS OR AS PER CLIENT’S REQUIREMENT.|